with Open-air Bath Fuji / Ume
- Room Size
- Living Room 20 m² / Sleeping Room 17 m² (Wooden Floor) / Japanese Private Garden
- Open-Air Stone Bath / Steam Sauna with Shower
- Two Futon Beds + Futon Mats
- 1 - 5 guests
- Toilet / TV / DVD Player / Bluetooth Speaker
- Free Wifi
Check In 15:00 / Check Out 11:00
with Panoramic Wooden Bath Ajisai / Rindo
with Panoramic Wooden Bath Yamabuki / Suzuran
with Panoramic Wooden Bath Yuri
with Jaccuzi & Steam Sauna
with Panoramic Wooden Bath Yugao
with Open-air Bath Aoi
- *Dinner is a kaiseki course meal. *Kaiseki is a traditional Japanese cuisine that is comprised mainly of seafood and vegetables as well as some meat dishes. *The menu changes every month. *Please notify us of your preferences in advance so that we can prepare meals to accommodate your allergies, vegetarian, gluten-free, or seafood choices, etc. We also offer shabu shabu, sukiyaki, and a kaiseki course with wagyu beef.
- Please choose Japanese or Western breakfast.
*Please notify us of your meal preferences and allergies at least a day in advance.
*We provide children’s meals for children under 13.
*The last reservation for dinner is 7 p.m. Please notify us in advance if you plan to arrive at Gora Kadan after 7 p.m.
*The menu cannot be changed on the day. Please contact us by 6 p.m. on the day before your arrival for your meal preferences and dietary restrictions.